Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Wednesday 27 April 2011

10 Minute Meal

After a day of running errands I couldn't spare more than 10 minutes to make dinner. I was starving! Despite how quick this meal came together, it's packed full of wholesome goodness!

In the time it took to boil the pasta, I cut up all my veggies and heated them up in the tomato sauce.

Here's what I added to my organic tomato sauce to give it an extra kick: shredded carrot - diced zucchini - diced eggplant - green onion - red onion - minced garlic - green pepper - red pepper - parsley for garnish - vegan parmesan cheese (which I bought for the first time since I usually avoid fake cheese).



This dish was bursting with flavour and only took about 2 mins to clean up after. Gotta love that!
Now what's for dessert?

0 comments:

Post a Comment