Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Raw Lunch

One of my new year's resolutions was to eat raw more often and today I felt the desire to visit the Rawlicious Yorkville location on Cumberland. As I hummed and hawed over the menu (vowing to return soon so I could try everything) I selected the Pad Thai: A mix of kelp and zucchini noodles, romaine, carrots, and red peppers mixed together with a cashew sesame thai sauce.
Ohh and a Lean Green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach and kale).


Rating: It was good, very fresh and lots of flavours, the only thing I would recommend is to eat it fast as it got a bit mushy (could also have been because I took it to go...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment