Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream!

I know summer is just around the corner but it sure didn't feel like it today. Summer means so many things, and the first things that come to mind when I think of summer are: the smell of fresh cut grass, juicy watermelon and cold and delicious ice cream.

I've never made ice cream before but usually can be found digging into a tub of Coconut Bliss. As I searched through flavour options and compared the ingredient lists to what I had on hand to use, I narrowed down my choice to Banana Peanut Butter and away I went with my ice cream maker. I added mini chocolate chips in at the end for an extra crunch and sweetness, and garnished my bowl with chopped peanuts. On most days I'm not even a huge fan of Banana but this combination was beyond my expectations and I won't have a problem polishing off the rest!



Have a sweet day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment