Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Introducing...

As if we need an excuse to make something sweet, but hey we made it through Monday, which is most often the hardest day of the week so why not celebrate and give yourself a boost that'll get you through the remainder of the week.

For my first Sweet Tooth Tuesday, I made a simple brownie recipe that was probably one of the easiest and quickest desserts I've ever made. In the end I only had 4 items to clean (bowl, spoon, measuring cup and tsp). I am a big fan of using parchment paper in baking to avoid greasing a pan (or not greasing enough and having the dessert burn and or stick!) and because it's 100% biodegradable (and 1 less pan to clean).
I also reuse parchment paper when I make kale chips...which is almost daily.

Here are the Brownies. Recipe from The Vegan Scoop adapted to use less sugar and whole wheat flour. Next time I get around to make these bad boys, they will be gluten free!


They turned out incredibly moist and decadent. A Sweet Tooth Tuesday indeed!

Have a sweet day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment