Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Friday 27 May 2011

Frozen Yogurt

Just a few months ago a new frozen yogurt shoppe opened on Yonge Street here in Toronto, and today I got to try it out. Luckily I have a friend who lives in the area who told me about it and bought me my first frozen Yogurt in over 2 years.
They have various flavours of frozen yogurt, including 2 dairy free options!
The dairy free options were: Green Apple and Pink Grapefruit - I tried both!!!

The concept of the place is neat, sort of buffet style, take a cup, fill it with the flavours you want, head to the topping stations, yes I said stations...there are 2 of them. First you fill up on fruit if that's your sort of thing: berries, banana, pineapple, kiwi ete... then on to the goodies: toasted coconut, granola, graham cracker crumbs and many more. There were also sauces: strawberry, chocolate and caramel I think.

Take your cup to the cash and have it weighed to pay.

Here's what I got:
Green apple and pink grapefruit frozen yogurt, toasted coconut, graham cracker crumbs, pineapple...
MMM look at that!

Yum!

Have a sweet day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment