Welcome to the Sweet Life!

Welcome to the Sweet Life!

• Adventures in a Vegan Kitchen
• Eating out in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
• Organic, Natural & Vegan products

Monday 16 May 2011

Rainy Monday

So I knew the nice weather last week (20ºC +) was too good to be true, we're in for 5 days or so of rain and no sun...
This is what my cat did today.

Oh Jasmine! sorry did I wake you?

I was very sore from yoga yesterday so I took it easy today. Went to costco to get some frozen mango for smoothies this week, along with some mixed nuts and Clif bars!

Breakfast was a berrylicious smoothie. It was very creamy and tropical :)

3 strawberries
6 raspberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 banana
1 heaping tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk (Vanilla)


Lunch today was a TLT (Tempeh - bacon flavour), Lettuce and Tomato on a whole wheat wrap with vegenaise.


And in exciting news...my beans are growing!!! (OK maybe it's not THAT exciting but still...)

Future Green Bean Stalk


Edamame


Have a sweet day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment